Friday, August 6, 2010

Bizaro World

If you’ve ever had the thought ‘you know what…my home is not nearly bizarre enough’, than get ready cause I’m about to change your life.  I came across a company called Areaware that is anything but boring without quite crossing over into full on cheese.  If I had to classify it, I’d call it novelty-chic…if you’re unfamiliar with that description it may have something to do with the fact that I just made the word up.  Make your own call by exploring their website, or check out the special sale on their products going on until tomorrow night on Gilt Groupe.  If you’re not a member of Gilt, you can join now at our invitation by clicking here.  Here are just a few of the awesome items on the Areaware website with a few of my favorites currently on sale at Gilt thrown in.









0 comments:

Post a Comment