Friday, August 20, 2010

The Wondrous Things to Come...

Can I just tell you that the next 15 days, 6 hours, and 55 minutes can’t go by fast enough!  When it comes to what I’m most excited about right now, all eyes are on September 5th.  First of all, as of that weekend my brother and cousin will officially be Nashvillians…something I’ve been looking forward to for months.  Secondly, the John Derian for Target Home collection comes out and it…is…awesome.  I’m talking seriously fabulous.  Known for his artisan decoupage techniques, John Derian’s style is as unique as his regular prices are expensive.  Fortunately, his partnership with Target makes his to-die-for pieces accessible to any and everyone.  The collection he’s about to release has about 100 pieces, all of which are $25 or less.  Just when I was foolishly thinking I could never love a Target collection more than Liberty of London…this happens.  Way to prove me wrong Target…way to prove me wrong.  I got a little preview of what’s to come today and all I can say is…countdown starts now!  Here’s what to keep your eyes peeled for…'












0 comments:

Post a Comment