Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life in Lists

I flew back into Tennessee tonight around 7:00pm, and by 7:10 I was at my brother's house cooking my very first dinner in his new place.  It was actually a really exciting moment for me, it made the fact that he lives here now seem real.  As I familiarized myself with his kitchen I tried to keep a mental list of the things he needs to complete his inventory...herbs, shredded Pecorino Romano cheese, etc.  I went to grab a pen to write it down and remembered a fantastic magnetic pad I stuck on my fridge in Miami that allowed you to check commonly used food items as you ran out of them.  I'm not sure what became of it when we moved, but I was determined to invite it back into all our lives.  I looked it up and found out the manufacturer is Knock Knock, and they sell a variety of adorable writing pads with a sense of humor.  Check these out.






0 comments:

Post a Comment