Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


I don’t know if you’re aware of this…but tomorrow is Christmas.  In mere hours we’ll be eating, exchanging presents and taking part in the glorious traditions of the most anticipated day of the year.  As I get older, Christmas becomes more than just an exciting time but a very poignant one as well.  There’s no other season that encapsulates life’s most precious treasures- faith and family- the way Christmas does.  It’s magical.  Don’t miss this opportunity to eat ‘til you can’t move, laugh ‘til you can’t breathe and tell the important people in your life just how much you love them. Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale and Merry, Merry Christmas to you and yours!
-Gabby
p.s.- If you’re in the market for a life-changing Christmas tradition, try making some of this Williams Sonoma Pannetone French Toast tomorrow morning.  It’s a critical part of our annual Christmas Brunch and one of my favorite treats all year!
p.p.s- In case you didn’t know, the picture above is my Mom and I maaaaany years ago at Christmas.  It made me smile, so I thought I’d share. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment