Monday, January 31, 2011

Inmost Light

For whatever reason, I’ve always wanted a poison ring.  You don’t have to tell me how bizarre-o that is…I’m well aware.  While I never wanted to utilize the poison holding capabilities of said ring, I’ve always found the concept to be especially intriguing.  A few weeks ago, I finally hopped onto the world wide web and bought myself one.  Well, it came today- straight from Victoria Rogol, an outrageously talented artist in Israel- which of course gives my long awaited poison ring more cool points than I ever could have prepared for. 

(“Where’d you get that ring?”
“Oh this old thing?  It’s a poison ring from Tel Aviv…no big deal”)

I was so intent on ordering my poison ring, I didn’t pay much attention to the other items in the artist’s store until today.  After spending some time exploring it, I’m realizing that was less than a good call.  Turns out I may need to make a few more purchases.  Here are a few particularly great finds and believe me- there’s more where that came from.  Click here to browse Victoria’s store, and here to check out her lovely blog.


Oh, and did I mention it's ridiculously affordable?  Check out these prices...


1 comments:

Victoria said...

Aww, thank you so much Gabrielle! You made my day:)

xx
Victoria:)

Post a Comment