Wednesday, February 23, 2011

? + Coffee = Art

I don't know about you, but I'm having a two-cups-of-coffee kind of morning.  I'm not sure if this is because A) I didn't get an overwhelming amount of sleep, B) It just tastes so good or C) I'm a total addict.  Probably all three.  Either way, coffee is on the brain and down the hatch.  Rather than make it a three, four or five-cups-of-coffee morning, I decided to try and indulge in a different way.  Thus, the hunt for pretty and artistic coffee began.  Come to find out, there are two basic approaches to coffee art (who even knew that was a thing, by the way?)...art made in coffee and art made of coffee.  So it's an interesting and delicious medium!  Here are a few gems from my search.

"I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee."  -Harry Mahtar







0 comments:

Post a Comment