Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

Women want to feel pretty on Valentines Day….pretty enough to impress their date, torture their ex or simply justify the fact that- even if they don’t have an enchanted evening planned- it doesn’t mean they’re not a catch.  I say go for it.  I’ll spare you my whole Valentine’s Day soapbox, but I will say this- no matter what your circumstance, love is worth celebrating.  So come this February 14th, I’m thinking you should put away your pajama jeans (haha- I just wanted to say pajama jeans- surely no one in the world actually wears those) and slip into something fabulous. Maybe even something a little like one of these numbers (two for the price of one today).


1. Metropolis Chandeliers, Monet $42  2. David Meister Sheath Dress, Nordstrom $488  3. Badgley Mischka "Deidra" T-Strap Wedges, Bloomingdales $225  4. 2 Row Coin Necklace, Topshop $20  5. Flowers of Romance Dress, ModCloth $49.99  6. Giuseppe Zanotti Angora Shoes, Zappos $650

1 comments:

Nina said...

Love that Red dress! and love the price even more!! :)

Post a Comment