Monday, June 13, 2011

Father's Day Gift Guide

Happy Father’s Day week!  What do you mean you weren’t planning on celebrating Father’s Day until Sunday?  Are you crazy?  This is your Dad we’re talking about here!  I, for one, plan on celebrating my Dad starting now.  Of course, in the interest of full disclosure (and before you start thinking I'm a better daughter than I actually am) I guess I should tell you today is my Dad's birthday.  Reason enough to start the party early, don't you think?  I’ve bragged on him here and here (and many other places) but if you'll allow me one more moment to gush about him, I promise I'll make it quick.  I'm a Daddy's Girl through and through for at least a million reasons.  To name just a few- he's hardworking, humble, generous and makes me laugh harder than anyone in the world.  We're two volumes of the same book- just ask anyone who knows us. :) If I was with him today (and I sure wish I could've been) I'd hug him really tight and tell him he's the best Dad in the world.  And it would be the truth.  Love you, Papa.  Hope your day was perfect.

Since I'll be out of town for the next week, I sent my Father's Day gift early (how on top of things am I?)- for those of you still on the hunt for the perfect Father's Day gift- look no further!  Our handy dandy gift guide is here!



1. iPad Case, Etsy  2. Muhle Shave Brush, Terrain $64  3. Ellis Island Passenger Records, Ellis Island $30-$70  4. Portland General Store Whiskey Shave Soap, Terrain $20  5. Bullet Casing Cufflinks, Uncommon Goods $80  6. Desktop Shuffleboard, Uncommon Goods $25  7. Vintage Cocktails, Amazon $50

0 comments:

Post a Comment