Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Get It Together: Patio Bliss

Summertime is about watermelon, lemonade, picnics, sundresses, tan skin and everything that's good.  I feel happy just thinking about it.  As it pertains to your house, Summertime is about patios.  I love me some air conditioning but there's no substitute for the great outdoors...you've gotta soak it up while you can, people!  Given the right amount of reading material, I could curl up in this hanging chair all day long.  And perhaps, at some point, I will.  Now, three cheers for Summer! (hip hip *hooray* hip hip *hooray* hip hip *hoooooooray*)


1. Recycled Glass Votive Holders, West Elm $4  2.  Glass Bell Shape Shade, School House Electric $49  3. Glass Globe Shade, School House Electric $49  4. Pod Hanging Chair, Weylandts  5. Abstract Idea Pillow, Anthropologie $118  6. Tree Trunk Stool, Dwell £149  7. Diamond Indoor/Outdoor Rug, Dash & Albert Rug Company $38-$514

0 comments:

Post a Comment