Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mirror, Mirror

This outfit reminds me of my cousin, Jess...primarily because she owns it (well, most of it).  The Happiness shirt below has been one of her staple items this summer and I'm kind of a little obsessed with it.  As an additional nod to Jess, I styled the outfit with a bit of a Native American vibe since she spent the majority of our childhood telling me she was an 'Indian Princess' (in her defense, she truly believed this to be true...which I'm pretty sure makes the story that much more awesome & hilarious).  Thanks for the inspiration, Jessica Dianne! :)


1. Happiness Tribal Crop Tee, Forever 21 $13.80  2. Avedon Skinny Jeans, Citizens of Humanity $198 3. Brandy Pham Ha Single Arrow Necklace, Swank Boutique $58  4. Chelsea bucket Bag, Nasty Gal $58  5. Giant Thunderbird Cuff, Nasty Gal $168  6. Alexa Black Sandals, Ralph Lauren $59

0 comments:

Post a Comment