Friday, July 15, 2011

Que Bella

So I've decided to switch things up a bit in our editorial calendar.  Starting next week we'll have a brand new Friday column!  I can't wait for the big reveal...I really think you're gonna love it.  I'm not doing away with Que Bella altogether, however I am making a few changes.  But more on that later.  For now, let's talk about the wonderfulness of the last few weeks.  I think the pictures speak for themselves but in case they don't here are the highlights: a VIP invite to the greatest carnival-themed birthday party ever thrown, a legendary U2 concert (thanks again Nadineski & Mark) and an outrageously fun night making and eating the most delicious Greek food I've ever encountered.  Life is good and the people I get to share it with are the best.  Table for Twelve mania starts today so wish me luck...can't wait to share it with you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment