Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Week: Set Goals

There's nothing quite like a birthday to make you think about life in a weirdly philosophical way.  Every year around this time I find myself dwelling on what I've accomplished thus far and all the things lingering on my to do list.  Rather than get discouraged, I've decided to get organized- after all, it's hard to meet a goal you never set.  I came up with a few things I'm hoping to accomplish over the next few weeks, months and years and took the time to write them down.  Some will require more dedication than others but hopefully I'll knock them all out at one point or another.  Since today is my actual birthday (happy birthday to me) I figured it was as good a time as any to make a few wishes.  Here are a few of the more interesting that made my to do list:

0 comments:

Post a Comment