Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Knit, Purl, Accessorize

Despite the temperate weather we've seen over the last few weeks (which- believe me- I'm not complaining about) it's definitely prime sweater season.  Once you cross into Thanksgiving territory it seems like cable knits and cashmere should be an automatic part of the package.  Since my sweaters aren't getting a lot of action at the moment, I gathered a few pieces to fill the void in my otherwise sweater-less heart.  Warm spell or not, these wreak of instant comfy cozy.


1. Sweater Lamp, Country Living  2. Linus Throw, CB2 $49.95  3. Knitted Cushion Cover, Etsy $30  4. Cable Knit Hobo, Old Navy $19.94  5. Sweater Small Vase, Crate&Barrel $16.95  6. Hand Knitted Cream Slip Cover, Etsy $690  7. Hitting The Slopes Yellow Mittens, Mod Cloth $29.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment