Friday, November 18, 2011

Working for The Weekend

Happy weekend before Thanksgiving!  Here's to menu finalizing, kitchen strategizing and all the other fun things Thanksgiving prep brings into our lives.  As for my weekend?  My Dad flew in last night, my brother gets home from (the longest) tour (of all time) today, my grandparents drive in Sunday and my Mom gets here next week.  As you can imagine, I'm the happiest of campers!  (Seriously, I'm all but squealing with delight right this very moment).  I'm off to go spend this lovely Friday afternoon with my Dad (woot woot!).  Have a delightful weekend and enjoy the links!  

This may or may not be on my Dad's to-do list while he's here.

One of my favorite book intros of all time.

A dear friend sent me this link...it's so awesome I can hardly stand it.

Can't decide if I love this or hate it.

Good heavens, this is helpful!

Fun, fun, fun (while you're there- type in Dinner & a Suit!)

Just another reason why I don't drink soda.

I don't understand a word of this but I'm pretty sure there's magic involved.

It's that time again.

Is it just me, or does this look delicious?

0 comments:

Post a Comment