Friday, December 9, 2011

Working For The Weekend

Hey, hey, hey there...how's it going, friends?  Everything's great here.  Fantastic, really.  I'm heading home for the holidays tomorrow and can't wait to see my east coast familia (which reminds me- fun fact: the first verse of the Perry Como song 'home for the holidays' says 'I met a man who lives in Tennessee and he was headin' for Pennsylvania and some homemade pumpkin pie'.  And that is exactly what I'm doing tomorrow.  Amazing, right?  Okay fine, maybe it's just amazing to me.)  At any rate, it's gonna be a productive, fun, special couple of weeks...I just know it.  Now pardon me while I go pack.  Have a lovely weekend, knock out that Christmas list and enjoy the links!   

So...this is a real thing.  But wait- there's more!

Either this is seriously amazing or I'm disproportionally amazed by it...

This made me laugh so hard (especially the 'water bottle' one)!

Racking my brain...who can I make and who should I send it to?

It's like a Polaroid, but better.

We should probably all do these things.

She is just too cool.  Way too cool.

I put this song on the Best Holiday Playlist of All Time.  Download it for free here.

Can't get enough of this.  Hands down, the most hilarious new show of the year.

And this year's Tickle Me Elmo is....

0 comments:

Post a Comment