Thursday, January 5, 2012

Before & After: Our Living Room

I was browsing through old posts today and realized the holiday chaos totally interrupted our before and after series!  I started telling you about our massive three-day redecorating marathon but only got a chance to show pictures from one room (which you should absolutely check out if you haven't already).  In all actuality, we did just about every room, so gather 'round cause there's much more to see.  Our re-worked living room area was one of the biggest success stories of Operation: Redecorate Everything.  We cleaned, organized, adjusted the layout, switched out the color scheme, bought new decor and introduced an entirely different vibe to the space.  Now, every time I walk in the door, I want to do a happy dance.  And sometimes I do.  Check it out for yourself...here's the (admittedly messy and cluttered) before:



And the beautiful, wonderful AFTER:













It's like a brand new place, right?!  I don't even know where to start when it comes to favorite pieces...the West Elm lampcurtains and pillows make my heart skip a beat, the countless Anthro accessories are crazy pretty, the Max&Bean books add style and substance, the Z Gallerie painting is exactly what I was looking for and the World Market furniture anchors the whole look perfectly.  I'm just thrilled with how it all turned out.  What do you guys think?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment