Monday, January 23, 2012

Dino-Mite (Yup...I went there)

There's no getting around the fact that I'm a massive nerd.  I've accepted it...you're going to have to learn to come to terms with it too.  Those still doubting are welcome to refer to my obsession with museums of any kind, my enthusiastic participation in Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movie marathons or my recent realization that I have a big time TV crush on The Big Bang Theory's Dr. Sheldon Cooper.  That being said, it should come as no surprise that the last I was given control of my family's afternoon plans, we ended up touring the Franklin Institute's dinosaur exhibit (How am I supposed to say no to something with 'Giant Mysterious Dinosaurs' in the title?  Can't be done).  While I'll likely save the dino decor for when I have kids, I couldn't help but pull together a few fun Jurassic pieces.  Even in the midst of this Monday morning, these will getcha smiling real quick.


1. Pet Dinosaur Art Silhouette, Etsy $6.99  2. Yellow Dinosaur Pillow, Black Ruffle Brigade $22  3. Ashiato Dinosaur, Tulip Kids $37.50  4. Mini Dinosaur Sweatshirt, Topshop £8  5. Dinosaur Planter, Etsy $14.50  6. Ice Age Tray, ModCloth $9.99  7. Dinosaur Crochet Hat, Beanie Bird $18  8. Dinosaur Planter, Etsy $16.50  9. Dinosaur Planter, Etsy $16.50

1 comments:

Evelyn said...

Ok, I have to say my favorite number one dinosaur item is the slippers that leave the dinosaur footprints. You just got to love them no matter what age you are.

Post a Comment