Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

There are more than a few pieces in this outfit that- I can tell- want to live in my closet.  I'm not sure if there's actually any room for them at this point, but that's neither here nor there.  I love the mix of statement pieces (I've never seen a necklace like that in my life) with versatile items (*cough* perfect shoes *cough*).  And while the small leopard print meets medium leopard print was a new thought for me, I think it's just crazy enough to work.  Could be one of my top favorite looks of...ever- definitely in my top five of 2012 (get it...cause I haven't even posted five yet?  See what I did there?).


1. Blue and Me Forever Dress, ModCloth $59.99  2. Animal Print Scarf, Miss Selfridge £7  3. Den Black Tights, Miss Selfridge £12  4. Sandidge Wedges, Aldo $120  5. Leopard Print Cashmere Cardigan, Crumpet $555  6. Gold Dipped Geo Earrings, Etsy  7. Knot Ring, Cheap Monday $27.27  8. Engraved Metal Bangle Pack, ASOS $6.36  9. Square Necklace, Solange Azagury-Partridge  10. Black Tear Drop Lock Clutch, Miss Selfridge £16

0 comments:

Post a Comment