Friday, January 6, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Well, it wasn't easy but we made it through our first post-holiday week.  And while, yes, I've felt totally behind since Monday...I'm thinking a little trouble right out of the gate is a small price to pay for getting to have a real honest to goodness break.  It'll be nice to get caught up over the weekend and start next week afresh.  Good luck staying on the New Years resolution wagon over the weekend- remember, these first few weeks are the hardest.  Enjoy the links and I'll see you Monday!

We made it! Why not celebrate with some handwritten correspondence?

Doing this.  Right away.
Hey Rachel Zoe....let's be friends.

Can anyone confirm or deny that this works? Cause I'm about 5 seconds from buying it. 

Every kid's dream

Good idea, pizza people! 

If you enjoyed yesterday's post, you'll love this...

Seriously considering throwing this party for my brother. Just because.

Finally starting this book over the weekend, it came highly recommended so I can't wait to dig in.

Oh, and Happy Three Kings Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment