Friday, January 20, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Three cheers for Friday, everyone (*hip, hip, horray*)!  Anything exciting going on this weekend that I should know about?  Yes, no, maybe so?  I, for one, am just pumped about not setting my alarm tomorrow morning....it's the small victories, people.  Have a fantastic rest and I'll see you Monday.  Be good!

Nashville!  Did you hear the news?

These are a few of my favorite things.

Can't believe I'd never heard of this before!

Apparently folks are wild about this series...


The secrets behind one of my favorite local dishes....

It's almost that time again!

Bought this for my bestie...it was well received. 

Gonna be an awesome series, I can tell.

Consider this on my to do list.

1 comments:

Nina said...

I am sooooo excited for those macaroons!!!!

Post a Comment