Friday, January 27, 2012

Working For The Weekend

Hello, hello!  Happy Friday everyone.  I'm super pumped about a few things at the moment.  1) I've got a Just Dance marathon on the docket for tomorrow 2) My brother gets home from tour next week (speaking of which, here's their schedule...go see a show if they're playing by you!) and 3) The links for this weekend are pretty legit.  Hope you enjoy them and the chance to catch a few extra Zzz's.  See you Monday!

Such a unique idea!

Cutie, cute, cute...

Someone- anyone- please give me an excuse to make these.

Amazing.  Seriously.

Lovely idea, great cause.

Gonna make these for my cousin Jessie (she's a nurse)...

This is insanity...but hey, if you're ordering, I'll have a bite!

I'm a little obsessed w/ these.

MmmmMmmm, trying it.

Miniature objects get me every time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment