Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vivian's Here!!!

I put this post together awhile back and have been waiting anxiously to hit the "publish" button.  And I finally get to cause Sweet baby Vivian is here!  She made her appearance at 2:33 yesterday afternoon....at 8.8 pounds and 21 inches of perfection we're all obsessed (obsessed) with her.  One of mama Natalie's favorite books to read to Blake (the first of her wonderful children...children!  I can't believe we get to say that!) was Guess How Much I Love you.  Their favorite line?  "I love you to the moon and back".  I love that.  So I took the idea and ran with it.  We love you, Vivian (and Natalie!  And Adam and Blake!).  To the moon and back.      


1. Kraft Paper Cards, Etsy $9.50  2. Hand Stamped Keychain, Etsy $9  3. 8x10 Print, Etsy $20  4. Guess How Much I Love You Book, Amazon $5  5. Love You To The Moon Pillow, My Munchkin Home $49.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment