Friday, April 27, 2012

Working For The Weekend

What a week, what a week.  We traveled many miles (some by car and some by foot), made some serious progress on an as yet undisclosed very exciting project and discovered we are exceptionally good at road trips.  All good things.  Since my New Jersey trip is winding down, I'm bound and determined to spend the next few days taking it all in...my parents gorgeous backyard, our sweet dogs, hilarious conversations with my Dad and the like.  It all sounds so dramatic, like I'm never coming back or something, but when the people you love are spread out across the country, it's always helpful to capture a few solid memories to play back on dreary days.  Oh, how lucky I am to have so many places to call home.  I really mean that.  So, what about you?  Any big plans this weekend?  Exciting things I should know about?  News you want to share?  Think about it while you browse the weekend links and get back to me.  See you Monday!

Best Cinco De Mayo dessert ever?  Yeah, I think so.

I want to join!  Pick me!

Oooooh....sparkly.....

Cinderella's slipper.  Amazing. 

Anyone else need this?  Cause I sure do.

I need directions to here.  And perhaps a few travel provisions.

Gah, Missioni!  You're killing me.

Did not know this existed.  Happy to be in the loop now.

Cute idea.

Nope.  Not real.  Can't possibly be real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment