Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Guest Post: Kate from Undeniable Style

When I first found Kate's blog, Undeniable Style, it took me all of five seconds to realize this girl knows what's up.  In her 'about me', she talks about loving chic Italy in the 60's, learning to manage her curly hair and says her style icons are Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Zoe, Audrey Hepburn and Olivia Palermo (does that sound like someone you know?  If you didn't immediately think "Gabby, that's just like you!", then please consider me officially offended).  I was thrilled to hand Kate the reins today...in fact, I even scheduled this post in lieu of a Mirror, Mirror.  She's got it under control.  Thanks for the great post, Kate!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys -- my name is Kate and I write a blog called Undeniable Style; I’m really excited to be guest posting today!  As a style blogger, I’m always striving to maintain a balance between looking current and developing my own personal style, but floral has always been a staple in my closet.

2 years ago I wrote about how a good floral was hard to find.  Amazing how times have changed!  I have to admit that I skipped out on the floral pants trend that took the blog world by storm this spring.  It just felt too trendy to me.  But floral shorts? Just as trendy, but apparently something I can really get behind.

The best part about floral shorts is the pop of print without overwhelming. Ease into pattern mixing or keep it tame with neutral basics.  I may be biased, but I think they work with everything!  A few of my favorite looks:




Inspired? Me too. Here are some of my favorite picks:

Zara Floral Shorts {as seen in image 2}, Zara Floral Shorts {as seen in image 3}, Garden of Good Floral Shorts, Alice + Olivia Floral Shorts, Navy and Camel Floral Shorts

DIY’er? You’ll love this!

Mix things up with some floral this summer...you know I will! Hope you'll follow my blog to see it all unfold. :) Thanks for having me Gabby!

3 comments:

Varun said...

Fashion designing course in Chennai offered by Colors Institute of Fashion Technology is here to groom students having interest in the designing clothes and set a new trend for this craving world. Colors Institute of Fashion Technology with the best Fashion Designing Course in Chennai is here to shape your interest on fabrics and colors to make you get a career path in fashion design industry.

Selena said...

Your blog was very beautiful. It give so many ideas of Fashion, I can learn through your blog which is very helpful for me in career... Do support us
MSC Interior Design Colleges in Bangalore
Fashion Design courses in chennai
Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Interior Designing Colleges In Chennai
Fashion Designing Courses In Bangalore

Dot School Of Design said...

I love the floral print in these shorts! They're so classic and timeless. I also like that they work with everything, which is great because I'm not sure what my style is just yet. It's hard to find something that suits your taste without overwhelming it. Likewise, we produce professional designers by providing design course in Chennai.

Post a Comment