Friday, August 3, 2012

Working For The Weekend

You know how sometimes life gets a little monotonous?  You know what I'm talking about...when you go days and weeks and months with the same routine and you all but convince yourself that this is how it's gonna be forever.  Same position in your job.  Same relationship issues or status.  Same frustration.  Same, same, same.  I've been there...heck, I'm there all the time, but let me be the first to tell you about that 'this is the rest of your life' voice.  That voice is lying to you.  Things do change, they will change...sometimes all at once and boom, your life is different.  But sometimes...most of the time...change sneaks up on you.  And it takes a really intentional moment to say 'pump the brakes...I'm not where I want to be but look how far I've come'.  I had one of those moments today.  I haven't figured it all out by any stretch of the imagination but I'm getting closer to meeting my goals and preparing myself for whatever lies ahead.  I don't know about you, but I'm thankful for progress today! I hope you get a chance to take a good look at whatever feels stale in your life at the moment.  If there's even one ray of sunshine hiding in your situation, I hope you find it.  And when it comes to the stuff that still leaves you feeling dissapointed?  Start today.  Start right now.  You can do it.  Whatever it is, be encouraged.  Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the links!

Halfway through this book and loving it.

Why do I think this is so adorable?  Cause I have issues...that's why.

Such a sweet way to spend your birthday.

This person is as psyched about the Olympics as I am!

Aww...

Is this real??

Plan A) Actually get a good night's rest.  Plan B) Check this out.

What happens when creative people fall in love.

This is darling.

I have no interest in this program...but find me one that promises to remove any and all references to Chick-Fila from my newsfeed?  I'd pay top dollar for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment