Friday, February 8, 2013

Working For The Weekend

How's your Friday going, folks?  I don't know about you, but I've got big plans to make the most out of this weekend.  Not only is it the last few days before my brother's band leaves for their- get this- three month tour (what am I gonna do with myself when they leave?!), but there's a million things on TV Sunday...The Grammys, The Walking Dead (which I've reluctantly come to enjoy) and, most importantly, Downton Abbey.  So it only makes sense to have a Chinese New Year themed viewing party, right?  That's what I thought, at least.  I'm trying out a few killer recipes so I'll be sure to post the best of the best on The Foodie Files in the coming weeks.  I'll tell you what, it's a full time job being this celebratory but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Any fun plans on the horizon in your neck of the woods?

These flowers are to die for.

I've been craving these like crazy lately...

Part of me feels like I could have a child like this.  And I love it.

It's weird that I want these but I do.

Weird or awesome?  Perhaps both.

Speaking of Valentine's Day, remember this!

Just adorable.

Trying this!

Ate this at a birthday party and loved it...gotta attempt the recipe soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment