Friday, March 15, 2013

Working For The Weekend

Thank you...Lord...for Friday.  Thank you that today is Friday.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  That is all.

Well...almost all.

I spent just about every waking moment this week working or deep cleaning the upstairs level of my house.  One of my best friends in the world is moving in our guest room for a couple weeks and a few of my things were in there (read: more than a few.  A lot more than a few).  It took a little bit of wardrobe editing and re-organizing to make it work but I'm so thrilled we did it.  My body is tired but my heart is happy.  Can't wait 'til we get her all moved in!  Hope your weekend is lovely in every imaginable way.  Enjoy the links!

It's too pretty.  It's just...too...pretty.

Great advice.

Neat-O

Quite the impressive collection...

Speaking of great advice!  Here's more.

What a moment.

These sound real good!

Scary but effective looking...

Gonna try some of these.

You know I love this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment