Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mirror, Mirror

Fun announcement: I'm going to Italy!  Tomorrow!  For a little over a week!  It'll be my first time visiting the land of my people...to say I'm excited is a massive understatement.  I plan to take at least a million pictures so I'll have lots to share when I get back.  I had a pretty specific picture in my head of the types of outfits I wanted to bring so needless to say I spent a dollar here and there on a few things...nothing too extravagant, but some linen pieces and a couple silky dresses for good measure.  It's gonna be hot so most of my daytime outfits are along these lines.  So in summary, I'm the happiest person ever.


1. Strappy V Neck Cami, TopShop $36  2. Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses, Stella McCartney $295  3. Crepe Tuxedo Pants, Band of Outsiders $340  4. Tia Silk Scarf, Club Monaco $89.50  5. Strappy Sandal, ShoeMint $79.98  6. Cassidy Medium Weekender, Sole Society $69.95

0 comments:

Post a Comment