Friday, September 27, 2013

Working For The Weekend

I made my maiden voyage to Chicago this weekend and boy am I ever psyched to be here!  I've heard so many wonderful things about this good 'ol windy city and I can't wait to see them all proved true.  I'll fill you in on a few highlights next week.  Speaking of travel, I'm gearing up to be all over the place for the next month...I'm heading back to Nashville Monday morning, then down to Savannah on Friday, looping up to Virginia for a week the following Monday, then a week in Nashville, followed by a week in Jersey.  Living out of a suitcase, here I come!  Hectic as it may be, I'm actually really looking forward to it...so much excitement on the horizon.  Hope your weekend is incredible and you enjoy the links!

Strange but interesting.

Great tips!

Like.

I'm such a sucker...I want all of these...

Such an adorable idea!

I'd love to use this somewhere.

Neato.

Yup.  Very cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment