Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wanted: Week 1

I've got a little bit of bad news for all you Get It Together and Mirror, Mirror fans but I've got some good news immediately following it so just sit tight.  Bad news: I'm retiring our regularly scheduled Tuesday and Wednesday programming.  Good news: I'm combining them into one more relevant post...a roundup of beautiful and interesting pieces with a much better chance of availability should you want to actually purchase a featured item (since I'll be able to post pieces almost immediately instead of having to wait until I place them in a completed outfit or room).  Additionally, this edit makes space for a brand new Wednesday series I really think you're going to enjoy...can't wait to launch it tomorrow.  All that being said, I so hope you love week 1 of our brand new Wanted series!  There's some real gems in this bunch, don't you think?


1. Gold Plated Cabochon Necklace, Net-A-Porter $690 2. Taffeta Midi Skirt, Topshop $96 3. Turquoise Bowls, 1stDibs $13,120 4. Love You Ring Set, Barney's $1,300  5. Sequin Stripe Pillow Cover, Serena & Lily $64 6. Bracoo Earrings, Charm and Chain 7. Lounge Sofa, Crate&Barrel $1,699

0 comments:

Post a Comment