Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10 Movies to Watch Before Halloween

We're ten short days away from halloween and I am in the zone!  For me, "the zone" means obsessing over a halloween costume (I think I played the Hermione and Ron card too soon into my marriage and now I'm having trouble coming up with a couples costume that tops it #FirstWorldProblems).  For others- most notably my husband- "the zone" means conjuring up as many scary experiences as possible.  Davey and I have a lot of things in common but this is not one of them.  However!  Since I'm expanding the horizons of the blog a bit I wanted to share a killer list (pun intended) that he, Stevie and Jordan came up with (more on Stevie and Jordan later).  It was stressed to me- and I will in turn stress it to you- that this is not a top 10 list.  These aren't the 10 best scary movies out there but they are 10 very good movies you can watch on Netflix right this moment.  Since a great movie you can watch right now is better than a theoretically better movie you can't, I stand by their strategy. If you're in the market for a scary movie (or better yet, a scary movie marathon), read on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment